Friday, January 17, 2014

There are much smarter people than I for you to read.

Sat down this morning here at the church to do a little blogging and share a few recent thoughts with you, then I saw the following article. I found it to be so timely and interesting that I can't ignore it. Since Aiden was born the Edwards' television has moved from incessant ESPN to PBS, which is probably an upgrade (at times I think I enjoy Sesame Street and Thomas the Tank more than the little one does). I have also certainly enjoyed many of PBS's evening programs, including the iTV British drama, Downton Abbey. I imagine many of you enjoy it as well, and even if not, I think you will find the following article of considerable interest in the diagnosis of our modern culture. Enjoy.


http://www.albertmohler.com/2014/01/10/downton-abbey-and-the-modern-age-what-are-we-really-watching/

No comments:

Post a Comment